Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dive @Bali

Posted by Unknown | 2:03 PM Categories:
Best ke?

Gila kau tak best. 
Ok this is my only one time experience. Last 2012. Newly married.

Old story babeng. But so far no review yet. yala my life been messy all this time. No time writing. So beginila jadinya. Hopefully I wont miss any to tell here afterwards.

During that time we went under Nautica Bali. That was our experience to review the Dive Centre. We had been promoted with special price to see the package under Nautica. So far, services sangatlah bagus. Sampai sekarang I can remember the moment. Their treat was really great. Thanks so much. 

@beach reaching a boat to Nusa Penida. Subhanallah cantik view disini.
 Ready to dive after a strong current @dive 1 (manta ray spot). Air sangat tenang masa ni @Cristal Bay. 
Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah dapat peluang tengok manta ray dengan 4-mata sendiri. Its really big. Sama besar je dengan manusia yang dive. Somehow I don't think I wanna dive again to see manta ray. really need a strong energy to fight with the strong current.
See? Both of us didn't perform the second dive. Aku keletihannn seh. Yang sebelah aku tu vomit. lols. Gigih kot jaga aku masa fighting with strong current. Newly married katakan... That was a best dive buddy. Cuba sekarang, confirm kena tinggal kan? Mannn.
This beautiful creatures we saw @Tulamben.
 Maha suci Allah yang menciptakan makhluk sekian alam.
 Nudi branch.
 Soft-coral.
Dive site paling I love adalah Tulamben. Coz the geography is totally different with other dive sites I went. Kenapa? Ini adalah kawasan lava gunung berapi. MasyaAllah cantiknya ciptaan Allah.
 Disinilah I dive paling dalam 32m. and I didn't realize coz I was so happy. enjoy my dive. out of sudden my dive comp menjerit tak berhenti warning me that I dive more than 24m. Didn't feel fear anymore. It was so peaceful. there was a ship wreck USS Liberty and u can even see this ship wreck by snorkling. Kalau dah dapat dive apalagi... Dive keluar masuk pintu ler... theheh. Nan ado la pintu. Cuma boleh explore kat bawah, tepi, depan belakang ship wreck jela. 
 Visibility was good. Alhamdulillah...

I really hope to dive back at Bali. unfortunately based on my current situation right now, 99% is NO (nangis laju-laju). Takpela, my vacation suitable in a well-suited toddlers' place only whereby I able to carry my huge handbag :). Sayonara sayang! Dive safely yer?

For those who are interested to join my hubby, you can watsup me as they are planning to go for dive this 22-26 May 2015. Serious tak tipu, best...
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube