Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FiNallY... GiFt FoR NeW YeaR

Posted by Unknown | 11:33 PM Categories:
Finally, after suffering for a long, long time... We've made it. It might be my last contribution here. I've been prayed for a long times waiting the final step. Hope they will do the best as I wouldn't hear the bad voice again. This is the reality facing with many kinds of human behavior that would teach me how to handle my feelings, my emotions and my ingenuity. Ya Allah, please. Hope your blessing to make our dreams become a wonderful reality which this effort might be unforgettable for him. To prove that Illiana, the girl who are prefer to touch a keyboard would also use her voice and brain to face such these assignment that would be weird for her, but as a result, the output that will be here forever…

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube