Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ini yang tak ada idea ni...

Posted by Unknown | 5:06 PM Categories:
Actually don't know what to post and today I'm quite stress staring the screen from dawn till now. So, I post result of my status on fb "tandus idea" last midnight. Lots to do but ok la can see the raw data put on it. Ops, I wanna take this opportunity to announce that now I am serious involve in learning business design and printing. Perhaps, if you are interested on my design and need any printing services, please ring my bell. Theheh. Email me. Slowly I will upload my design history and put my contact number here. Now feel so bad to start study coz I didn't start anything yet for next class on Tuesday. (Nangis!!)



  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube