Saturday, October 8, 2011

Single but not available

Posted by Unknown | 9:21 PM Categories: ,

If you see a single person, don't dare to assume they are trully available!

Theheh. Too much issues. People with 1001 stories, 1001 reasons. Me too. I think I am.

"Single but not available".

Yet. Before.

Not right now. I don't think I wanna that status anymore. Tired of waiting someone that too busy for something not really sure. I'm tired enough. Patience with hopeless. I'm not going to get anger anymore. I'm tired enough hating and judging people. Let everything goes by. We are 0-0. You are my best buddy I've ever had. No one can love me like you are. The truth is, I can't afford to give my loyalty to you anymore. Just give me a chance to feel the lonely life. As truly a single by its word.

Let me "single and available" as it is. Titik.
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube