Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How u handle ur stress?

Posted by Unknown | 11:42 PM Categories:
Ada friend tanya aku, "How u handle ur stress?"

Aku jawab,"I prefer to force myself finish the things that make me stress then i'll do whatever that can reduce my level of stress. Eg watch movie, lepaking etc". Cewah. Macam pro je jawapan dan dibalas dengan,

"U really a tough girl"

And suddenly 1 friend said," u looks so stress. Seems like u'r going to cry".

And I answered, "I did. Just now before u came" with my innocence face.


Actually the best way to reduce ur stress is CRYING. Lama sudah aku rasa tak cry because of works. Since work here aku start sambung habit lama. tak boleh lawan tahap kekuasaan aku menangis sambil taip laju-laju pada pukul 3.00 pagi di UPM semata-mata nak siapkan proceeding. That was the worst and now, nothing can beat that level yet. The worst experience before makes me tough now. But not really 120% I am tough. Ada masa rasa nak jatuh tergolek dok. Wat to do that time? JUST CRY ILLIANA.

Am I cengeng? May be. Sikit-sikit. My ego is higher than everything.

But I think, perhaps, that is the best way to handle my stress.
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube