Monday, December 1, 2014

What I prepare for his meal at school?

Posted by Unknown | 11:31 AM Categories: ,
Adam 12m... 

It become easier to handle his stuff. Including his meal to school. Not like he was 6m-8m. I need to think and prepare solid food for him every single day.

He choose to has simple meal. Bread. So we must make sure Gardenia is available all the time at home. Including eggs. Plus some biscuits. Banana, papaya, and even carrots. 

I just need to slice the bread into square shapes, stim a vege, prepare the fruits, or even prepare a scramble egg. 

Sometimes I will prepare a heavy meal for him. He's not choosy. He just eat. But his favorite is the simple one. 

Alhamdulillah... My son is a good boy.
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube