Monday, December 29, 2014

Bila nak tambah?

Posted by Unknown | 2:11 PM Categories: ,
Tiba-tiba abah kau bagi soalan begitu.

Mama like,"God please help me".

""Dua lebih baik..."
Mama feeling miserable. 
My last dive was this May 2014. Since that mama didn't dive. That was one. If two?
Previously we had a lot of time to spent berdua-duaan. When we got Adam, romantic time is less. That was one. If two???
Mama's vacation is less. That was one.

See? oh my. mama is huhahuha before I got you Adam. The moment you entered my life, totally I changed. I've change a lot my dear... No huhahuha anymore.

However...

Yet mama still can jalan-jalan..
Boleh lagi nak melawa sometimes.
Even-though lampin sangkut sana sini.
Because, there is nothing can bit the power of your presence.

So, are you ready Adam? for your younger brother/sister? lol... Insyaallah, mama dan abah takkan tolak jika Allah kurniakan seorang lagi cahaya mata kami. Memang. Perit usah dikata. Bukan senang nak membesarkan zuriat kurniaan Mu ya Allah. 

Since I got you I never sleep well son. Since i got you I eat like zombie. Since I got you I do everything very fast. Since I got you I never feel free! You shine my life a lot.

Since your presence I write a lot on motherhood! I talk about recipe. I talk about stroller. I was so motherly!

I enjoy! 

Therefore, we wont stop having more child. Insyaallah...
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube